Thousands come to Urbana, seeking direction and guidance. As they hear from God, they need opportunities and options to serve and fulfill their commitments. Exhibitors at Urbana have the opportunity to partner with participants in finding where they fit into God’s global mission through your ministry. Our hope is that every student would be able to have meaningful connections in the exhibit hall and catch a glimpse of how God may want to use them. Come enter this sacred space to encourage and send a generation.See Urbana 18 Exhibitors See Urbana 15 Exhibitors
5 days • 16,000+ Participants • 200+ Global Voices • 260+ Organizations
All agencies, schools, networks and coalitions applying to exhibit at Urbana 18 will be subjected to the same criteria. The criteria, coupled with the discretion of the Urbana Exhibits Team and Urbana Leadership, are designed to ensure the selection of quality organizations whose goals align with Urbana’s purpose:
To announce the eternal reign of God—Father, Son, and Spirit extend his call to whole-life whole-world discipleship, and model a community growing in love for God, God's Word, God's people of every ethnicity and culture and God's purposes in the world.
- Affirm InterVarsity’s Doctrinal Statement.
- Have advancing God’s global mission as the vision and purpose of your organization.
- Demonstrate affiliation, accountability, or partnership with an umbrella organization, network, or other reputable agencies.
- Promote diversity and practice in ideas, thoughts, and backgrounds among personnel or members.
- Offer short-term, mid-term, and/or long-term opportunities or access to opportunities for kingdom service. These programs will be evaluated based on:
- The training, mentoring, and pastoral care offered to participants through an established program, with attention paid to spiritual, relational, and cross-cultural matters.
- The partnership with local churches and indigenous ministries in the area where the ministry serves.
- Be registered with the appropriate governmental agency for tax purposes.
While we recognize that political engagement is a legitimate Christian vocation which can advance God’s global mission, Urbana does not accept exhibitors whose primary focus involves partisan legislative reform.
Urbana reserves the right to decline any application. Urbana will decline the applications of potential exhibitors when it deems, at its sole discretion, that the exhibitors’ presence, messages, or practices might disrupt the conference or might conflict with the goals of the conference’s sponsoring organizations even if the potential exhibitors otherwise meet the above criteria.
Graduate Schools and Seminaries
Graduate schools and seminaries need to provide accredited and established degree programs in missiology, cross-cultural ministry, urban studies, or urban ministry, in addition to the above criteria.
Accepted Exhibitor Info