The Urbana 18 App, a mobile version of the conference handbook, is a great interactive tool to help you navigate the conference. It includes our schedule and information about seminars, speakers, hotels, maps, and other details that you’ll need to know during Urbana.
Get the app in the App Store or Google Play Store by searching for “Urbana Missions.” Or just click one of these links:
You may also access the app by going to a browser and typing https://event.crowdcompass.com/urbana18.
How to Set Up the App
- Type your first and last name into the app just like you did during registration.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone and/or email.
- Click on the Urbana 18 icon when you open the app for the first time.
- Log in to the app to maximize your user experience and take advantage of all the app’s functionalities, including connecting with other participants.
- Click around, explore, and start bookmarking seminars that you’d like to attend!
- Check the app often. We’ll be making regular updates.