- Go and Do
- The Next Urbana
- Past Urbanas
Please note: Exhibitor purchases closed on October 31, 2012. Individual Exhibitor registrations can be added on after this date, but no other items.
Three items will be provided to each exhibiting organization:
- Each organization will receive a Profile Page on urbana.org. The page will contain descriptive information about the organization, contact information, organizational logo, images, links and other content that will help visitors get to know what each organization is about.
- Each participant will have an assigned electronic code on their name badges; Urbana will provide lead retrieval on code scans taken by exhibitors.
- The Urbana Ministry Match service will allow participants to search for exhibitors online and at the conference that match their interests and vice versa.
There will be a separate Exhibitor Lounge for exhibitors only in the Embassy Suites, right next to the America’s Center. The Lounge will be available to all accepted Exhibitors at Urbana 12, as a place to gather and rest, and will be open to exhibitors throughout the conference (not just during Exhibit Hall hours).
Prices and Descriptions
- $1650 (approx. $2400 value)
- 1 10’ X 10’ booth (includes electricity and wireless)
- 1 attendee registration
- Exhibitor profile page on Urbana.org through March 2013
- Lead Retrieval via electronic codes on participant name badges
- Urbana Ministry Match service
- Non-refundable deposit: $250
Each booth will consist of:
- A 10’ by 10’ space
- A 8’ high back drape and 36” high side dividers as needed
- An 8’ x 24” table topped in white vinyl and skirted on three sides
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
- A one-line, black-on-white identification sign
- A 120V dual power outlet
- A wireless internet connection
- Handling and moving of 300 pounds of material at no charge. Extra charges will be applied for moving excess weight.
Basic Booth Package includes one complimentary exhibitor registration. During the Group Registration process, a discount will be applied to your organization’s registration to give you credit for this registration. Additional exhibitor registrations will be available for $399 from September 1, 2012 until November 11, 2012 and require a non-refundable deposit of $100 per registration.
Each exhibiting organization will be given a Profile Page designed to facilitate connections between organizations and conference participants. The Profile Page will contain descriptive information about each organization, contact information, logos, images, links and other content that will help Urbana participants familiarize themselves with the exhibitors. The Profile Page is included in automatically in the booth package, however, a video may be embedded on the Exhibitor Profile Page for an additional $500 through October 31, 2012.
- Available only to exhibitors who’ve purchased a package
- Allows video to be displayed on your personal Exhibitor Profile Page
- Limit to one video per exhibitor profile page
- Must be a video already uploaded to Vimeo or YouTube
Exhibitors will be able to electronically scan a participant’s name tag to capture participant contact information and keep track of participants they have connected with. Lead Retrieval is included in automatically in all three booth packages.
Each Urbana Exhibiting Organization and Urbana Participant will be given the opportunity to fill out a questionnaire designed to connect Exhibitors and Participants to each other. Depending on the answers provided, Exhibitors and Participants will be provided with a list of “matches”. Exhibitors will be able to indicate a specific number of Participants they are interested in; Participants will then be notified of that interest and encouraged to visit those organizations during Urbana 12. The Ministry Match service is included in automatically in all three booth packages.
The four ministry match questions are:
- In what area of the world are you interested in serving? / What areas of the world is your ministry currently working in?
- What length of service are you interested in? / For which lengths of service do you offer ministry opportunities?
- What type of service are you interested in? / What types of ministry opportunities does your organization offer?
- What types of people are you interested in working with? / What types of people does your ministry target?