Hi Jack,I want to get a ...

Ssrai asked:

Hi Jack,I want to get a masters degree in international development. I would like a program that offers a holistic approach, combining the Gospel with meeting people's physical needs. I have been searching for schools but I haven't found anything. Do you know of any schools that offer a program like this? Thank youSsrai

Jack Answered:

Ssrai, I would encourage you to check out the School of Intercultural Studies at Fuller Theological Seminary. They have a concentration on International Development (http://www.fuller.edu/sis/conc/intdev.asp

They have a long history in preparing people for ministry in the Two Thirds World. They offer degrees at both the masters and doctoral level. They present a holistic approach.



Add new comment

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.


These blogs are the words of the writers and do not represent InterVarsity or Urbana. The same is true of any comments which may be posted about any blog entries. Submitted comments may or may not be posted within the blog, at the blogger's discretion.